I had a package coming from FedEx that needed a signature. I knew this. I knew I would not be home. That is why I downloaded the FedEx form that allows you to sign a waiver, allowing them to leave the package even if you're not home. I taped the form with the tracking number, my name printed and signed and dated to my front door. I came home from work to find they had come at 10:05 am, did not leave the package, and left a sticky note on my door to explain they couldn't deliver without a signature. The driver posted the sticky note right next to my waiver, which was still on the door when I got home.

The sticky said I could call FedEx and find out where to pick up my package that evening. I did, explained my frustration, and was told I couldn't pick it up that night. The woman apologized for the error and said the delivery would happen the next day at about the same time. Well, the delivery finally materialized at 6:17 pm (decidedly not 10:05 am), came in a Budget Rental truck, and when the driver handed me the machine for the signature (without so much as a hello), there was a heavy smell of alcohol on his breath.

I hate getting FedEx deliveries. They leave cardboard boxes on my doorstep in the rain without a plastic bag, leave things in odd places, come at odd times (even though I'm in a large, established neighborhood), and boxes are often banged up and/or damaged. Not sure what's going on at headquarters...back in the day they were good. But no more. If I had stock with them, I would pull it fast.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

kwalker

Dont feel bad they left my package at my door it is missing.No one has seen it.

I had someone at my house all day waiting for the package but no one ever came.

I called fedex and they said it is their company policy that if the package is left and someone takes it, they will not pay for the items to be replaced.I could scream.