Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

A company that i used to use has lost me as a customer all because of FedEx.I needed a retangular ottoman for storage.

The company sent a confirmation order and shipping info message. Upon receipt of this info i begin tracking my orders. The lady at the vendor told me Friday the 7th of July 2017 my order should arrive. After finding out it was FedEx i was apprehensive because of past dealings.

On the 4th i recieved a message that my order would be delivered the 5th. That morning I called the local dispatch to give my home phone number should the driver gotten lost. Mind you I am a disabled veteran and at home 97% of the time. The afternoon of the fifth I recieved notice that my order was delivered.

Now Im starting to get peeved and gonna let that Army sergeant come out! I called FedEx and informed them of what happened. I spoke with at least 4 reps from FedEx assuring me that my order would be picked up from the leasing office and brought to my home. I heard all manner of excuses about my apartment complex being a place where thefts occur.

What the *** has that got to do with me if Im home. Thefts occur because something has been left to long. Thursday the 6th I still had not recieved my order. So Friday the 7th I called Fedex and gave my own ultimatum.

If I did not recieve it by COB-Close of Business I would turn the matter over to my bank for remittance. Saturday the 8th is exactly what I did! My bank rediposited the amount back in my account. I then got in touch with the vendor telling them of my actions.

They were real apologetic, and I interrupted her sayin never apologize for someone elses screwups. Further I told her to pass this incident up to those responsible for contracts. Use it as leverage in renegotiations. FedEx has a program call Smart something or another.

It is where FedEx turns packages to the U.S. Postal Service for final disposition. It seems to be unbothered by the unprofessionalism of FedEx. If this is how they operate UPS has no worries being over taken by Fedex.

I now view them as useless as screen doors on a submarine.USE FEDEX AT YOUR OWN DETRIMENT!!!!!!

Review about: Fedex Priority Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments