I had to ship via FedEx the other day, something I HATE doing.Last time i was forced to use FedEx a unreplaceable item was shipped from Florida to Los Angeles.

It never arrived. I was instead delivered to the wrong person, at the wrong address (Not even similar in anyway to the correct address)in BOSTON. FedEx refused to accept any responsibility for this mistake. This new package was supposed to arrive on Friday July 22nd 2011 in Chicago, originating in Houston.

Oddly, I had another package shipped the same day from Houston by UPS ground. Friday arrives, and there's my UPS package. Today is the 25th, and no FedEx package, although I paid for delivery on the 22nd.

So they charged me extra to deliver my package slower than their basic service.All hail FedEx, *** artists and theives, the lot of htem.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Shipped some vital documents, which were time sensitive, via Fed-Ex. They promised me 2-3 days delivery. The envelope was going to Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China.

A week goes by and nothing shows up in Chengdu which threw a contract into turmoil.

I track the envelope and it's telling me 10 days for delivery. WTF? I paid $70 U.S. dollars for fast shipping. Instead I got a slow boat to China. What a ripoff Fed-Ex is. They lie to your face and shrug their shoulders when you catch them lying.

I will never ship anything with these clowns again. The market is right for a competitor to wipe out Fed-Ex and take their business by doing things better. (and faster)