Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

First, they mis-delivered a $2,000 box on Monday. I called to file a claim, they said I would receive a call by 5:30 that evening from the center.

Nope, no call. I called back, they said I’ll get a call by 9:30 Tuesday morning. Nope, no call. I made three follow up calls since and guess what??

Nope, no follow ups and they told me to give it 7 days to see if it shows up. Today is Thursday and expecting qty. 17 boxes that are 55 pounds each. The boxes contain upholstered furniture.

We are expecting a massive snow storm tomorrow evening. I have taken four days off of work waiting for this shipment. I have to drive back to our home tomorrow (the delivery was coming to our vacation home) and I will not be able to return for 7 days. Provided the furniture shows up tomorrow, it will sit outside in the snow, ice and rain for 7 days because Fed Ex is so incompetent that they missed the delivery date, again.

I’m beyond disgusted and will make sure that I share my continued horrible story with everyone I encounter. FedEx, you epicly suck. Seriously. Thanks for ruining what was going to be a great Christmas gift.

You really are a terrible company with incompetent employees and *** poor customer service. Wtf

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments