I bought a Japanese display cupboard which had to be shipped from Spain to UK and I received a call from my local FedEx depot saying they couldn't deliver it as it was damaged..So I drove over to the depot and examined the item in front of the manager and got her to sign to acknowledge the damage and took several pictures to demonstrate the extent of the damage.

FedEx never denied they damaged the item but refused to reimburse me for it and tried to suggest the item was inadequately packed when the truth was that they had dropped it at some point as it had crush damage to one of the corners. After repeated efforts at trying to resolve the matter with their complaints department, who were useless and unhelpful, I took the matter to our UK Small Claims Court and won my case.

FedEx still wouldn't pay up and simply ignored the court decision so I had to issue a warrant for the money which I eventually received in full.Shame on you FedEx you are morally bankrupt you not only offer a poor service you then don't put matter right so my advice is never use FedEx services!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #1295037

I was just scammed on Facebook, by a gentleman claiming to be the CEO of FedEx, his name on FB is Frederick W.Smith.

Is he really the CEO, if so I was just scammed out of $1,150.00 by him. Stated he had winnings to send me. Either Frederick Smith, or Jess McIntyre, both working the scam!! Hacked into my FB account and are now trying the same things on my friends list.

If he really is with FedEx, beware of Mr.Smith he is a scammer and will destroy your reputation, if he hasn't already!!

Good comment, more people should take companies like Fed Ex to small claims court.