1.5
Turnaround Time

Purchased item from ebay.The next week I have a door tag.

I call saying I am not home until 3 every day so deliver after 3. Next day another door tag left at 11 am. I call again. Same story no problem.

Next day no door tag or fed ex so I call. They say they tried to deliver at 1pm but no one present. Total lie. So I say tomorrow I personally will stay off work and wait at house for package.

They had not showed by 2 so I call. Package never left hub. Nice lady on phone said they have "contractor" drivers that can choose weather they want to take package or not. So I ask if I can pick the package up at hub.

Told no but they will take it to another hub that is a 2hr drive for me to get the following week. I go to fed ex site and file complaint with above info.

response back is I personally rejected the package the day that I sat home all day waiting.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments