FedEx is horrible!!FedEx needs to drug test their employees and perform a background check on each of their employees.

We added privacy screens to our dogs fenced in run so that the FedEx man can no longer harass/harm our beloved animals. ~~Our FedEx delivery man is retaliating to a complaint I placed against him 2-3 years ago after I caught him aiming a device at my dog. My dogs are behind a chain link run off the side of our house. I caught the FedEx driver standing on our sidewalk, smiling and aiming a blue device at my dog.

Keep in mind, my dogs do NOT like the trucks of UPS and FedEx drivers, so they always carry on and bark like crazy, but that does NOT give the FedEx driver the right to antagonize and harass my dogs. Still unsure of device that was being used on my dogs. The driver did not leave until I went outside and asked him what he was doing. Of course he did not reply.

He just walked off. I filed a complaint but of course it went no-where! For the past 2-3 years we have tried to NOT use FedEx as a shipping carrier, but some on-line merchants will not let you choose the shipping carrier. Needless to say, for the past 2-3 years our packages end up being delivered else-where at least 1-3 times per year.

Their drivers need to be drug tested and a background check needs to be performed on their employees.We have since put in home security cameras and added privacy screens to our dogs fenced in area so that the FedEx man can no longer harass/harm our beloved animals.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments