Received a telephone call saying my package would be delivered the next day and I needed to have an adult sign for it.Stayed home all day.

No delivery. Stayed home all the next day. No delivery. Called FedEx and gave them the tracking number.

They said it wasn't even my package or my address. Sent an e-mail to FedEx asking them how this could happen. They suggested that, in the future, I opt out of the telephone calls. Great solution FedEx, but how does that explain how they got my number in the first place?

Two days of my time lost.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of package from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments