Turnaround Time

I wrote a review on how FEDEX took possession on a package on 12/4/2015.It is now 12/23/2015 and they still say it is in transit ( are you people on drugs } JUST keep it i guess all i hear is im sorry.

You mean to tell me with the computers and technology you can not track this package down.

SO i went back back to Walmart told them my problem they ordered me a new one within 3 DAYS UPS had it at my door.So FEDEX looks like UPS is the real santa claus.so i guess you keep the package and the shipping cost isnt that against the law?Dont worry FEDEX you will NOT get a 2ND chance to ROB me again.It will be UPS or nothing for me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of accountability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments