2.8
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

After filing a claim for a missing package today, 3/5/2018, I found out directly from the FedEx Claims Department that if there's no signature required they think it's appropriate for their drivers to deliver packages to residences other than the ones addressed on said packages. The driver intentionally delivered my package to a stranger at a residence other than the one listed on the shipping label.

Then I have to spend the day trying to figure out why my package says it was delivered, yet I didn't receive it.

This exhibited behavior is not only a security/identity risk, it's also blatant thievery and redistribution of stolen property on FedEx's part and this practice needs to be stopped immediately. If you didn't deliver it to me or my home which is the address on the shipping label, how can you say it's delivered?

Absolutely despicable! They're just giving people's stuff to whoever they please!!!

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: STOP ALLOWING YOUR DRIVERS TO DELIVER TO RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES OTHER THAN THE ADDRESS LISTED ON THE SHIPPING LABEL!!!!.

I didn't like: Delivered package to somebody else, Lazy and incompetent delivery drivers.

Comments