I waited for days for my package to arrive.Yesterday early morning I checked online for the status of the delivery and it said "Out for Delivery".

So I waited and waited all day. Someone buzzed my apt. from the front door in the afternoon. I asked if it was Fedex and the guy said "Yes".

So I thought that meant that my mattress was going to be delivered. I waited and waited, then went up to the front door to the building and there was no one there and no Fedex truck.

Later I found out that he had delivered the mattress to the apt. business office instead of my apt. That is in another building across the apt.

parking lot.

Who delivers a mattress and doesn't send it to the correct address? I called "customer excuses" and the guy told me that they don't deliver into an apt. What is that?

He said he would try to call the local office and have the mattress delivered. I have health problems and cannot possibly haul a mattress out of the other building, across the parking lot and into my building. What kind of service is that?

From now on I am not using Fedex for anything and when I buy something online I am not going to buy it if it is to be delivered by Fedex.They are just further evidence how big corporations are abusing the customer.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments