Well, this is officially the very last time I will EVER waste my money on fedex.This is the 2nd time in the past 6 months they have stolen my money to have something over nighted that never showed up to the destination.

I paid over $100 to over night a package last Wednesday, here it is Monday 5 days later, and surprise, surprise...my package still has not been delivered. It has sat at the same fedex ship center since Friday (3 days ago) at 8am, and Monday at 7:30 pm, still has not moved. I guess the fedex staff must think over night means just some night a year from now. I sure am glad I wasted over $100 on that.

And of course they will steal more of my money to have it shipped back also.

I am just warning anyone out there, fedex are just open to steal money from you for services they do not hold their end on, and then steal even more $ when you try to get your belongings back...Thank you fedex, you have once and for all turned me into a UPS person the rest of my life, and I will definitely tell everyone (and I deal with lots of businesses that ship products all over the world) that fedex is not the way to go, if you want your packages to ever arrive.Again UPS customer for life.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments