The point of having something delivered is to avoid having to pick it up, well FedEx completely defeats this purpose. Whenever I have something delivered through FedEx that has to come from the Bronx or Mt. Vernon locations I end up having to waste precious money and time going to pick it up.

Every time it's a different excuse,1st it was that there was on one home (when I know I was home all day waiting) and then it was that the bell didn't work when they tried to deliver (not true).

So the next package I had delivered through FedEx I took extra precaution, I called the customer service and told them that I will be waiting and gave then 2 phone #S just in case my bell "magically stopped working", but again they claimed no one was home.

The 3rd time I had a small package delivered after 3 days of seeing online that my package was "In transit", on the 4th day the online tracker showed a delivered status but I never got the delivery. I called the customer service department & was told that it was left with "my neighbor" ( I have over 1000 neighbors none of which I trust w/ anything), then I called the Mt. Vernon location and was told that he driver left my package in front of my building (my apartment is on a main street so leaving it in front would mean leaving it on the sidewalk.. talk about customer service)

This 4th and final time I called the head quarters and told them the same thing, I gave them 2 numbers again, then I left a huge note on the front of the building saying i was waiting, I even put my # on it, I sat by my window looking to see if they would show up. No FedEx Truck ever came to my block. When I went online to track my package it said a delivery attempt was made but that the driver could not find the address (more like he didn't try to find the address). What is even more frustrating is that on all occasions the driver never left a door tag, so I know for a fact that the driver never even tried to deliver any of the packages.

From now on I'm only working w/ companies that allow you to choose your delivery method and it will be a cold day in *** before I choose FedEx.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments