Never, ever, ever use fedex.They are the absolute worst shipping providers in the universe.

I placed an order to have my package delivered in time for a birthday. I even used their express 2 day air delivery. After 3 days i give them a call. they say its in a warehouse, i call again, they say its in a warehouse, i call again they say its ina warehouse.

they finaly start looking fro it, i get a call from the warehouse saying how the label was detached, *** the label can never get detached, you literally have to rip it off to get detached. then they say the box was damaged so we had to repack it? what the ***, they hire criminals to work for them who go through other peoples things. they lost my *** package, now i have to go through the headache of buying something in store, dealing with the company i purchased it from, trying to get a refund, calling a million people.

*** this whats the point.

NEVER use fedex, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, .just youtube videos that shows how they throw around your stuff.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

When I get something shipped to my house I request UPS or even USPS.Will not buy anything online if my only shipping option is FedEx.

They've delivered to the wrong address at least 50% of the time, filed a claim, they swear they delivered the package, never got it.They are truly pathetic!