Turnaround Time

FedEx is the worst delivery service! I ordered an item for my father (in his 80's) FedEx gave me the delivery date.

My father cancelled two appointments to make sure he was home to receive the delivery. FedEx didn't show up on the delivery day. I went and checked the tracking number online and they had changed the delivery date at the last minute. The package is shipping from Georgia to Ohio.

WHY would it take 10 days??? Absurd! Companies should give consumers their CHOICE of shipping companies they want to use.

Don't use FedEX - terrible service!!! Always UPS - they're the best!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fedex to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, incompetent, took 4 extra days to deliver and delivery pratices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments