Plano, TX, USA

Took a vacation day and waited all day for a very expensive delivery that required a signature. Next thing I know I hear a low tone exhausted, rush to the door only to see the FedEx driver speeding away.

There is a note on the door, about a missed delivery!!!!!

Damned *** didn't knock on the door, ring the door bell, nothing and yet I'm only 10 feet from the front door waiting. Man that pissed me off. My wife even jumped in the car and tried to catch up with him. The dude speed through school zones with the children present and just kept on going.

I called FedEx and apparently they have no way to contact the driver, no way to route the package back even though by that time the driver couldn't be no more then 2 miles away. So the only solution is to have it held at the Dallas location and pick it up after 10am tomorrow and that is a good 15 miles away.

This is the worst service I have ever had from FedEx. I told their manager that this driver needs to be fired!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Asheville, North Carolina, United States #872727

At least they left a note.Exact same situation.

Rescheduled my day to be home for an afternoon delivery. Never showed up and listed an attempted delivery! I've been 10 feet from my door since for 6 hours. No truck, not note no attempt.

Since this was a friday delivery and I'm going out of town I won't be able to pick it up for 3 days. NOT what I paid for. Insult to injury-I have to drive 45 minutes to pick it up!

In the age of cell phones the idea that a central customer service center cannot reach the driver is inexcusable.I lodged a formal complaint but I'm sure it won't do any good.