I bought an item from web site and they promissed to deliver it to my doors in two days.The package was shipped through fedex.

With my purchase receipt I got an email with tracking number. It said my package will arive as scheduled on the 13 of January and delivery time is by 430pm. I waited that day till 7 pm and never got the package that day. Than I decided to call fedex customer service and to find out they lost my package somewhere in Oakland California.

They didn't even call me and apologize that my package willl be delivered later or something. Customer service representative was not polite and said sorry you feel that way, after I said I was dissapointed with thei service. First of all, package had organic biological contents and had to be delivered in timely matter or contents will die. The next mornig I called and explained how important it is to deliver package on time and I've been pissed the whole time.

Their answer was, we lost or missplaced your package.

No sorry or Any apologies.I will never ever use fedex again and tell everyone to use ups instead.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I couldn't agree more.I live in central Texas and they can NEVER seem to get a package here in a timely manner.

Even when the package has been scanned and sent out for delivery, it still never makes delivery, the first time. When I call customer service they have no explination.

So my explination is the delivery person has to be one of the laziest they have on staff.Bottom line just use UPS, I never have problems with them, rain,sleet, snow, or shine they always come through for you.