Fedex is a horrible, terrible, way to ship!Not only do they give me every problem under the sun when I try to ship ANYTHING, they purposely measure my package wrong each time so they can bump me to the next value bracket and make me pay more for shipping.

They are crooks!!

Then after ALL these problems just trying to SHIP the item .. they CLEARLY drop a heavy, wooden dollhouse on its side and crack the roof! How negligent! Your job is to get my item from one place to the next with proper care and handling!

I'm beyond disgusted with Fedex.Their employees are uneducated crooks and their shipping procedures are sub par.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

If they didnt pack it for you, YOU didn't pack it correctly.Packages go through alot in transit.

When you package, you should be able to drop it from 30ft up without it breaking. So, if it was fragile, how did you pack it? I bet you got a box barely big enough to fit it. When you have fragile items, you should have 4-6 in of bubble wrap on EACH side of the object.

When measuring a package, the computer will not allow you to put 1.2 pounds, etc. It bumps it up to the next whole number. There is a formula to follow when trying to get packages on an airplane. I've had it explained and it makes sense, but I can't explain it to anyone else.

The company has been cracking down on how packages are accepted.The boxes need to be able to get through rigorous conveyer belts