Tracking Tool

I talked to FOUR different FedEx customer service representatives who each gave me conflicting information about the delivery of my package, each guaranteed me different results and none of what they said was true or completed.I tried to hold a package at a nearby hub to be picked up because it was a very important item for my business to receive.

We wanted to make sure that we would have the item in our hands on the day that it was scheduled to be delivered, so we placed the item on hold to be picked up that day. The rep that I talked to said that it might take longer to be available for pick up if we hold it, that it could be up to 24 hours (4 more days with the holiday weekend) and said I am better off not holding it because we are not allowed to go to the hub itself and pick it up. So he was supposed to take the hold off. Looking online, that didn't happen so I called back and talked to Joe.

Joe told me that they COULD hold it at the hub and we could pick it up there and that they would call me when it was ready to be picked up. The next morning I did not receive a call, although online it said that it was now at the hub. I called and talked to Eve who told me that it was at the hub and they would call me when it was ready for pick up later that afternoon. Never got a call, so we sent our guys out there to go get it and they said that it was on a truck for delivery for that evening!

After TWO people told me it was being held at the hub. Being a business that closes at 5 and it being a big, heavy delivery, we have learned from experience that drivers often will turn around at the end of the day if they do not want to deliver it because it is heavy, or they will assume we are closed and not deliver it and we really needed the package for our customer. I wanted to get in contact with the driver to make sure that he would deliver it, even if it was after our hours of operation. I called to tell them that we would wait, even if we were closed, for it to be delivered.

I then talked to THREE more representatives because the first one put me on hold trying to figure the situation out, another one picked up the wrong line so then I was on hold and not able to talk to the first person who was supposed to be dealing with it, then ANOTHER person picked up and asked what I wanted, having to start over from the beginning!!! At this point, I was infuriated. I then told the third person that answered (6th person TOTAL), her name was Louis, my issue and she said she would call the contractor to let them know we would wait for it to be delivered even if we were closed. I told her I would stay on the line until she called and could let me know that the driver knew to deliver it no matter what, and 10 minutes later she answers again and says "Hello?" "What are you on hold for?" I'm like DIDN'T I JUST TALK TO you!!?!?

She then goes, "Oh yeah, he will deliver it at 4:30."..then went on to say some more stuff but I was at the point where I realized I might as well have been talking to myself because every single customer service rep did NOT do what they said they would do!! THEN shortly after that, thankfully, the FedEx guy came in and brought the delivery (NOT at 4:30) and HE even said they just tell you want you want to hear!! and that they didn't even scan it to his truck so if I tried to track it it would just say that it was still at the hub, which is what I had been doing and seeing!

SO FRUSTRATING.I wouldn't use FedEx to ship ANYTHING EVER AGAIN.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex pick up service at FedEx was slow delivery, very poor customer service and poor tracking methods Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

bobs2015

FedEx usually does a great job delivering packages but when they make a mistake and/or deliver a package later than promised, they are unwilling to do anything about it, eg., refund your shipping cost. Their customer service is remarkably bad.