3.0
Additional Fees

I see where a package being delivered to me through fedex was loaded on the truck for delivery yesterday in the morning.I did not see a call tag but must have missed the delivery driver.Today at 4pm I checked to see where it was and noticed an exception at 12:15pm.

I was there and I looked around and again no call tag. The business that is in the same building as me does not open until 3 pm and i am open 9am to 5pm. The only thing I can figure out is that the driver must be substituting and is not smart enough to look for the door in front of the cars parked in the parking lot. I opted to pick up at a drop off location thinking i could get it tonight but now I here it wont be there until tomorrow or later.

THe call center was no help as they couldnt reach the dispatching center or manager on the phone.That is some poor customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. kawachuck is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about package at FedEx was lack of communication and lack of driver accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments