Ok, so you all think your pissed at fedex? LOL, check this out...

I came to Israel slightly over a year ago, about two months later I needed to ship over to Canada some documents that had to be on the table of my partner within max 4 days... ok, 4 days... what do I do, I call FedEx, take the 2 business day delivery offering for about $55, and was promised the guy will pick it up within the next 4 hours... I wait and wait, and wait... around 7 pm, the guy calls me and says "listen, I'm kind of in a different city already, so I won't make it today, but I'll be there first thing tomorrow morning"... do I have a choice? NO! so I say ok, when? and get a clear answer "max. by 10 AM" Ok...

Next morning, 10 AM the guy no show... I call FedEx, explain what happened, and they apologize and explain to me that they do not do pickups before 1 PM anyway... so I just waited for nothing... F$&%#K! So, they guy shows up that day around 5 PM and guess what, he run out of envelopes! They picked it up eventually... do you think the documents got to Canada on time? NO!

About 3 months after this incident, I had to ship a Check to my business bank account in Canada, once again, I call FedEx, the guy comes late but comes the same day, already a progress, but again, he doesn't have any envelopes... so they says to me "Oh, that's fine, I'll take the check and I'll just put into the envelope myself when I get to the base" Can you believe this s#$%#t?

Now, today I had to send a poster 70cm x 50 cm. I call FedEx the night before and schedule a pickup for today between 1 PM and 4 PM, I specifically asked to bring a TUBE and the Airway Bill when the guy comes, asked the girl on the phone 3 times if she wrote that down, "YES!" ok...

Today at 1:30 PM (OMG they came on time), I see a Taxi Driver, wearing a FedEx shirt, came to pick up my package, and he doesn't even know what is a TUBE and how the *** it looks like! WHOLLY ***!!! I was steaming!!!!!!!!!!!! I need this Poster to be in Canada within the next 4 days and it still sits on my desk!

PEOPLE DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT USE FEDEX ISRAEL, IT IS A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL FEDEX! AND OH, IT IS NOT FEDEX, IT IS FLYING CARGO, THAT GOT A LICENSE FROM FEDEX TO OPERATE AS FEDEX IN ISRAEL!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#197033

Fedex drivers aren't required, and generally do not carry shipping supplies with them on the trucks. (tubes, envelopes, waybills, etc.) You can call the 800 number and they'll send you all the express supplies that you need for no charge. At least that's the way they do it in the states and Canada, should be the same policies elsewhere.