Verified Reviewer

TRACKING # 395471****39 hello,

I started to ship via FEDEX only a few months ago, and i am very disappointed with the shipping services,

fedex already damaged 2 packages resulting on a completely loss, where i had to refund my buyer in full and i lost all the money from the transactions,

now, the latest is totally unacceptable to me, as NOW i was informed that fedex does not deliver to po boxes, i did ship a item and fedex kept saying it will ONLY return to me if i pay for shipping AGAIN.

Well, first i didnt see a way for me to know that fedex does not deliver to po boxes, after printing the label and get it ready, i did ask the driver if they deliver to po box, he said and i quote " yes, i dont see why not " I thought everything was fine.

It wasn't, days later fedex called demanding payment to RETURN it to me, ,which i did not agree to do .

At this point, I refunded the buyer because he didn't get his item, i lost the money, fedex kept my item which i lost that money and i paid to ship to a fedex warehouse and i lost that money too.

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH FEDEX ALL TOGETHER.

MANY THINGS ARE WRONG WITH THIS,

first, if fedex does not deliver to po box, it should have a warning somewhere saying that before we pay and print the label

second, if fedex does not deliver to po box, the option to pay and print should NOT be available, this is very easy to do, as i see other carriers with that option.

third, the drivers should be better informed and NOT take the package, knowing they will not deliver to that address.

That is completely wrong that fedex will just keep my item, and i paid for fedex to take it.

at this point , all i need if for this to be reviewed and my item to be returned to me WITHOUT any extra charges, as i already lot a lot money in this transaction, i paid fedex and i did NOT get any services.

thanks

User's recommendation: don't use it,

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Location: Lakeland, Florida