My order of live aquarium fish from a company in California was shipped overnight on Thursday 1/27 for arrival at my home in Georgia on Friday 1/28. Tracking site on Friday morning showed that it had arrived in Memphis early that morning.

A call to Fedex confirmed that the package was still there due to mechanical problems with the aircraft. They suggested I contact the shipper to see what the shipper wanted done.

The shipper contacted FedEx who agreed to deliver the package on Saturday, since the fish wouldn't survive until Monday. On Saturday morning, tracking information showed arrival at the Atlanta sorting facility early in the morning, but no entry showing it on a truck for delivery.

Another call to FedEx who said that their trace department would check into it and call me back and that FedEx delivered until 3pm so there was still time (it was noon). After 30 minutes another call to the shipper who said they'd send FedEx a priority e-message.

About an hour later I got a call from the trace department that she was sending a message to Atlanta and someone would call me back. It's 5pm as I write this, with no further contact from FedEx and no way to contact them.

I'm sure that Monday FedEx will show up with a box of dead fish. I'm going to open the package with the delivery person standing there to show 'em the end result of this fiasco before I refuse the shipment.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Someone-

Pull your head out of ur *** this is normal operating procedure for FEDEX and the second is DENY all claims.

Can't pen the box until you sign for it. Sometimes, things happen