Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx was used to do a return of a package two weeks ago.I have made several attempts to find out why the package has not been delivered and all I receive from FedEx is non-answers or delay tactics.

When asked by email, 3 times, where the package is and why it has not been delivered to the recipient yet, 5 days later, I finally received an answer "If you want the package returned to you, you will have to contact the seller". Not what I asked!! They blatantly refuse to give me information.

When I asked FedEx to send me a form so that I can file a claim for reimbursement of the package they seem to have lost, that request was also ignored.Now I am looking for a way to force an intelligent answer from them.

This person wrote the review because of "#'s 1-2-3" of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service, failed delivery service, unreliable and stalling tactics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments