FedEx is a very very poor delivery service.Their rates are excessive for services not rendered.

I want my money back for these services not rendered! Overnight delivery is not 3-day delivery!~

I paid for overnight - extremely excessive rate, and received 3-day delivery. I'm pissed off and will not use this service again. Give me UPS!

The FedEx location is Herndon, Virginia.

I've used this service twice, paying for one envelop delivery, less than 13 oz at approximately $30.00 and $60.00 and not receiving the service promised. FedEx delivered to a Business at 6:30 a.m., whihc opens at a standard time - 8:00a.m.! What's the deal?

Any *** knows that local Business, especially Attorney Offices open between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Agreed, I did overnight standard, shipped Thursday, never showed Friday, never showed Saturday, obviously no delivery on Sunday but now it's Monday... overnight means you are priority delivery right? Wrong. It's 1pm and my package has still not been delivered.

FedEx, you've taken my money for the last time. I will be giving my hard earned money to the USPS. They need it more than you AND they get packages delivered when expected.

First rule about business - Underpromise, and overdeliver. Do not guarantee next day when you mean 3 days. Tell someone it will be 4 days and then surprise them when it shows up in 3. You will save customers this way.

I totally agree with you, FEDEX is so bad.I order something in Nov.

for Christmas and did overnight delivery thinking it might take 2 or 3 days. I wasn't expecting to get my delievery a day before New Year's Eve. That is wrong, called they couldn't find the package, then nobody was in the office. It sat in the office for 3 weeks and nobody delivered it.

I demanded a refund which of course they said no....

I am going UPS all the way.I hate FEDEX.

LadyScot

The delivery hours are clearly stated for the service before you pay. You do not get a refund if no one is there to collect the package.

Also, overnight CAN stretch into 2 days if you miss the cutoff for that days outgoing shipment.

catty
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #143993

did you even read the airbill? first overnight is delivered between 6:00-8:00. with another delivery attempt the same day by 10:30.not enough information on 3 day problem