I used FedEx HOME delivery to ship 10 boxes weighing 40 lbs each to my apartment. But instead of delivering the packages to my address, the lazy FedEx guys decided it would be easier to drop them off at the leasing office, over a block from my actual apartment! This meant that I had to carry all 400 lbs of packages all the way back to my place.

1. I was home the whole time and the driver never bothered to knock on my door.

2. My apartment has an elevator, so he could have easily delivered the packages

3. The driver has access to the apartment building.

Had the driver done his freak'n job, it would have been easy for him to deliver the packages right to my door. But instead, this lazy *** driver created a whole lot of extra work for me.

You pay extra for shipments to residential addresses, so there really is no excuse.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of home delivery from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants FedEx to "have the drivers do their jobs! require them to knock on apartment doors and leave a note before being able to dump at other (easier) address".

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments