I have had many problems with fed ex!They left a package with $85 floor mats in it at my front door with a dog there.

Naturally my lab puppy chewed them up! I did not complain though. This time they have delivered a $90 life jacket to my house and put it by the door that had a sign on it that said "due to the dog please put the package in the shed." Do you think they did it? No.

They left it at the door so my dog could once again chew it up. This time I am going to complain! I am dreading having to talk with fed ex. Before all of this happened I had words with them on where my package was.

It was suppose to have been delivered & I hadn't received it. So I called & even fedex didn't know where it was. Then it gets chewed up because someone couldn't read. I am not a happy customer & WILL NOT use fed ex again.

If I have to then I just won't order what I'm wantin. I will go without.

I recommend UPS all day long!I have never had a problem with them!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Oakdale, Minnesota, United States #839333

I just had the exact same thing happen with a $57 package.The *** left in front of an open door without bothering to knock.

My fiance and I were both home, you think the person would have knocked on the door.

Nope, he leaves it out with two dogs there and we look out the window and happen to see it being chewed up by our dogs.Horrible service and no common sense.