The delivery of my passport from New Zealand embassy took me 5 days.The FedEx package should make three consecutive business days to be delivered.I was working in my office when they made two attempts.On the 3rd day(supposed to be 3rd attempts) it was my day off so i waited all day.

i was outside between 5:30 Pm to 5:50 Pm when i saw FedEx truck passing by on the street, but never stop.I called 1800 463 3339 after 2 minutes and they said i had to pick up my package in FedEx office. I wasted my time to go to FedEx Office at 8455 Pardee St. Oakland today Aug.5,2014, only to find out that the FedEx delivery driver lied by saying he/she was in my house on Aug.4,2014 at 5:47 pm.

I paid $30.00 courier fee to New Zealand Embassy where they used FedEx to deliver my passport.The management should pay attention to their liar delivery personnel and give them proper training.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Oak Forest, Illinois, United States #925136

Yes.This seems to be standard practice for FedEx.

My belief is that they fraudulently log delivery attempts and after an alleged 3 attempts, they will not make a 4th attempt unless the shipper pays for a re-shipment authorization.

It is a way they can make shippers pay twice for the same package.BTW, that 4th attempt is usually to a FedEx store somewhere and not your home, which is another upside for FedEx...it is logistically easier to deliver to their satellite stores.