Since my package was submitted to FedEx, Neither I nor FedEx have an idea where it is. Seriously look at this tracking information:

Dec 21 Picked Up Bloomington, CA

Dec 21 Arrived at FedEx Bloomington, CA

Dec 22 Departed Fedex Location Bloomington, CA

Dec 26 Arrived at FedEx Location Bloomington, CA

*Please note that the package came back to the same facility after 4 days of a US tour*

Dec 29 Arrived at FedEx Location CT

Dec 29 Departed FedEx Location CT

Dec 29 Arrived at FedEx Location MA

Dec 29 5:30 AM Out for delivery MA

Guess what, it is Dec 30th and I still did not get my package. Through this 1 week of following my package, I called the customer service numerous times. One of them said my package was in Kentucky, one of them said that the FedEx trailer had an accident so it came back to Bloomington (even if it is true why did they bring the package back), one of them told me that it was delayed due to weather conditions in CA.

Basically I have no idea about the whereabouts of my package, neither does FedEx know.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Redlands, California, United States #1117236

They were saying my address was non-existent and that I wouldn't come up on their scanner.No I have to try to go pick it up myself from the store closer to me.

So inconvenient and such a lie. I've received packages from all different delivery companies including fedex (different stores) and never had a problem with my address..

I'm so pissed off.That place needs to be shut down

Riverside, California, United States #970046

My package was opened and was stolen at the bloominton fedex location.

Bloominton CA seems to be the Fedex Black Hole.I have a package that has been stuck there since 11/14.

It hasn't gone anywhere for 4 days.

No exception reported so this must be the Fedex norm.Unbelievable.

Thats too bad.... :cry