I wish I had read these posts before using FedEx. I learned my lesson even though FedEx never will. Perhaps thy'll die from lack of business.

I paid three times more to ship my package FedEc next day delivery on Jan.11. It was not delivered the next day. When I contacted them I was told inclement weather prevented delivery.

Both USPS and UPS delivered on the day that FedEx said they couldn't. They are lieing and using the weather for an excuse. I will NEVER use FedEx again! I'm sure they don't care and they won't care about the next guy either.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

It's people like you who don't care.So it was nice in whatever dipshit town you live in.

Good for you. It wasn't where the package was coming from. So you didn't get your CD or you book on time, maybe your foodstamps. Would you rather that fedex pilot try and *** in the middle of an ice storm?

Or fly through a snow storm and crash the plane and die? Then you won't have your package either. Smarten up. There's thing called weather.

You can look at other people's too. Next time take a look a radar.

Maybe then you'll get it.***

"inclement weather" does not mean where you are. it may be sunny and 70 degrees at your home, but it may be snowing and all airports iced in at memphis tn. where your pkg probly was.