2.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I bought some shoes from Under Armour (online). I ordered it on Sunday and they said it would arrive on Friday, so about five days. As the days went by, I checked not only the FedEx tracking website but many others, they all said my package was to arrive on Friday. But on Wednesday, the FedEx website said, "No scheduled delivery date available at this time" which I didn't understand at first. But when I looked on Under Armour, they told me that the package was coming NEXT Wednesday. At this time I was pissed, I am still waiting for the package to arrive, which is a bummer. I recommend USPS, UPS, or anything other than FedEx.

I remember this one time when my family was driving in front of a FedEx delivery truck. The trucks trunk was open!! a package fell out and the man had to pick it up again and again. It kept falling on the street.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from FedEx was delivery time , but reviewer liked nada. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments