I received a "1st delivery attempt" Door Tag #DT102563548300 from Fedex on 12/23/09.)n 12/24 I called to request a redelivery.On 12/28 I still did not receive a package or any door tags indicating redelivery attempts.

On 12/28 I was told the package was still "out for delivery". I waited until 10pm and never received the package or a door tag indicating a delivery attempt. I waited all day on the 29th again. I called Fedex throughout the day and was told the package would arrive by 10 pm.

I did not receive the package so on the 30th, at 9 am I called Fedex Customer Service. I was told that the package was deemed "undeliverable" due to weather conditions. I asked to speak with a supervisor. I was told that the package was deemed undeliverable due to the fact that a signature is required.

I explained that I have been waiting for days to provide that signature and that no driver has been here. I was told the package was "en route" again and that I should receive it that same day. I called the local branch to confirm. I was told that the package was "en route" but that they couldn't guarantee delivery.

I called customer service again at 9:45 and was told to hold while they called the branch manager that I had just spoken with. I was told by the Customer Service rep that "en rout" it was marked "not due for delivery". At this time the customer service rep asked if I would like to have the package delivered the next day. I have received nothing but contradictory information, only one recorded delivery attempt in 7 days, and refusal to open up a lost package case.

The materials inside the package are time sensitive and require a signature. I have no way of knowing when the package is actually on route so that I can stay home to provide the required signature.

I would like to be compensated for a lost package or have the package be delievered and be compensated for the delivery charges.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments