I had a delivery scheduled for one day this week and I waited home but they never came, called or e mailed even though they were able to call me the day before the scheduled delivery by automated message to tell me that an adult with ID should be available. The following day I saw that they had arbitrarily changed the day of delivery with no notice to me.Since this was the second time with this same company's shipment with the exact same problem, I decided that the only way to be heard was to call Fedex the next morning and have it returned to the sender for late delivery. I also called the seller/sender to make them aware of the situation and my dissatisfaction with Fedex. Fedex has a long list of codes that indicate what is going on with the shipment and there are explanations of the consequences. Depending on the code, refund or not is made to the shipper. Checking back a day later, I found that they had marked my shipment as return to sender which means the sender is on the hook for the shipping cost even though it is Fedex's responsibility to deliver on time. The Code used I believe should have been, "Refused by recipient-late delivery" Code DE-006c which would have been a more accurate portrayal. By using a different code, they will most likely try to charge the sender for the undelivered package. I would advise people to familiarize themselves with the plethora of codes they use in order to keep them honest.

This company has become so big and powerful that they can breach agreements, lie and avoid responsibility with impunity. If the USPS is diminished further the choices consumers have will erode and the competition will be stifled, and a company like Fedex will remain standing after having gone from incompetent to dishonest.

While people are praying for justice in the World, Fedex has added its several grams(?) to the negative side of the scale.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments