1.5
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx is HORRIBLE! They don’t knock and attempt to deliver.

They take it to the apartment office and CLAIM nobody was at home. Today I watched the screen change to say package was delivered at 3:20 PM. It was 3:21. I go to the door and NO PACKAGE.

I knew nobody had stolen it in less than 60seconds. I phoned the complex office, and not only did they not have it, but FedEx hadn’t been their to drop off any packages at that point. Remember it says it was delivered at the time I am looking for it. Online does not say it was delivered to the office.

45 minutes later I call my apartment office again. No package and FedEx had not been there. Then while we are talking on the phone, the FedEx guy walks in. FIFTY MINUTES AFTER HE CLAIMED HE DELIVERED IT!

He claims there was no apartment number on the package, but there was an apartment number in the package. Besides, he lied and claimed it was delivered when he hadn’t delivered it until almost an hour later.

UPS ALWAYS knocks and waits.

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery service or attitude when you are dissatisfied.

Comments