Turnaround Time

I order from Amazon all the time.I usually NEVER get overnight shipping, but this item I needed ASAP.

It was perfect because I had the day off. I got up at 7:30am and waited for them to arrive. I checked the tracking # at the FedEx website around 8:30am and it stated to expect delivery at or before 12pm. So at about 10:08am I get a notification from Amazon stating there was an attempt to deliver but the business was either closed or recipient was not home.

WHAT?? I checked the tracking at the FedEx website. It stated they attempted delivery at 9:52am. BS!

I went outside because no one buzzed me (I live in an apartment building) and there was no notice left behind. I called customer service and they promised me a "second" delivery attempt. Then I receive a call from the local FedEx facility who POLITELY blamed ME and the buzzer. Then he stated that he attempted to call the driver, who supposedly "didn't return his call or message", and then gave me a "worse case scenario" speech and said I get a call back, when he hears back from the driver.

Well, there was no call back and I opted for my package to be held at a FedEx facility for pick up.I will NEVER use them again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service on the phone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments