I expected a delivery from my bank on 11/28/14, but nothing came. I was home all day. It was the day after Thanksgiving....

Mon, 12/1/14: Note on my door that a delivery attempt was made. No indication of when next attempt would be made on the note, but Tues: 12/2/14: I worked from home ALL day on 12/2/14. No attempt made. No note left.

Wed 12/3/14: Left the note on my front door at 8am with signature for driver to put the envelope through the slot on my door. Note was still on my door when I got home at 6:30pm.

Thurs: 12/4/14: Working from home all day. I can see the porch and am within earshot of the door. Plus, I have a dog that barks if anyone comes to the door. I call at 10 am to see if they still even have my package. It is on the truck! I get no delivery all day. I call at 5:30pm and am told a delivery attempt was made at 1:55pm!!!!

WHAT??? Lies.

Then I speak with a rep who sounds like he is making it all up as he goes along, because after I tell him I was supposed to get this parcel on 11/28, he says, "Well", 4 attempts were made on 11/28, 12/1, 12/2, 12/3, 12/4" and then lists 5 days....

I told him to ship the parcel back and I will have the company resend it via the US Postal service.

It has happened! Fedex has become worse than the US Postal Service!!! Shameful.

KIE

Brooklyn, NY

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not living up to their contracted obligation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments