I expected a delivery from my bank on 11/28/14, but nothing came. I was home all day. It was the day after Thanksgiving....

Mon, 12/1/14: Note on my door that a delivery attempt was made. No indication of when next attempt would be made on the note, but Tues: 12/2/14: I worked from home ALL day on 12/2/14. No attempt made. No note left.

Wed 12/3/14: Left the note on my front door at 8am with signature for driver to put the envelope through the slot on my door. Note was still on my door when I got home at 6:30pm.

Thurs: 12/4/14: Working from home all day. I can see the porch and am within earshot of the door. Plus, I have a dog that barks if anyone comes to the door. I call at 10 am to see if they still even have my package. It is on the truck! I get no delivery all day. I call at 5:30pm and am told a delivery attempt was made at 1:55pm!!!!

WHAT??? Lies.

Then I speak with a rep who sounds like he is making it all up as he goes along, because after I tell him I was supposed to get this parcel on 11/28, he says, "Well", 4 attempts were made on 11/28, 12/1, 12/2, 12/3, 12/4" and then lists 5 days....

I told him to ship the parcel back and I will have the company resend it via the US Postal service.

It has happened! Fedex has become worse than the US Postal Service!!! Shameful.

KIE

Brooklyn, NY

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not living up to their contracted obligation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2014.

Comments