Over this last year I have spent roughly 10,000 USD on Fedex shipments.

Very few have escaped Fedex's upcharge rate. Continually I am quoted say $35 and then charged $55.

They say I have not measured the box correctly. ***! the measuring tape I bought from Home Depot is wrong. I even round up to be safe.

Continually my credit card is charged for more than I was quoted even playing by their rules.

I can not do business like this!

And it only works one way, if I over pay for a box - they don't charge me less for shipping something smaller or lighter than quoted. Fedex always wins.

Guess what! time for them to lose - I will dispute every charge where I get over charged.

If they have to charge more than quote it correctly, stop lying!!!!!

Reason of review: Misrepresentation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Oak Forest, Illinois, United States #925084

I believe there are also issues with FedEx drivers routinely and intentionally failing delivery attempts, and falsely logging delivery attempts when there have been none, in order to force the shipper to pay for a re-shipment authorization.Three failed (or allegedly 3) attempts means you will have to pay for twice to ship the same package.

Document all of your re-shipment charges from FedEx, maybe even contact the customer for some feedback.There is a good chance that they are ripping you off by not delivering your packages to your customers.