Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package which is a big box of 100 pcs of custom made planner covers was delivered to a wrong address since Thursday July 5. I call fedex everyday to follow up and was told over and over they are still trying to retrieve it because it was delivered to an Amazon warehouse.

My address is residential. The fedex driver made a mistake. And the worse thing is one fedex rep told me to check with amazon if they have my package, what the!!! And this other rep told me because amazon warehouse is big that they are having hard time to find my box.

Now its already July 12, they said it could take up to 3 weeks or just file a claim. Oh my God!!! These people should be responsible. Those were custom made planners.

They should start terminating irresponsible people.

How can they deliver a package when the box has my name and a residential address and does not even have any Amazon label on it. Fedex FIND MY PACKAGE!!!

Comments