Columbus, Ohio

Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.

On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork.According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex never try to contact me and fix the problem.

I then redid all the paperwork and fax it to Fedex so that the shipment can resume. It is a timely important package, therefore i asked for upgrade my service from ground ship to express. But the customer service rejected to do that. Anyway, the package can go on moving.

However, I tracked shipment today and found they lose paperwork again on 6/21.I am trying to contact them and resolve the problem.

I thought Fedex is a reliable shipping service provide, apparently, I am wrong.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fedex Claim Review Fedex "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..." Read more FedEx employees discriminate foreigners Fedex "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..." Read more FedEx SUCKS! Fedex "Why is it that UPS and the Post Office can ring your doorbell to alert you to the fact that there is a delivery , yet FedEx cannot..." Read more FEDEX AWFULNESS Fedex " I wanted send a very important documents to USA which is found in North America Continent :) but fedex sent it to Phillipines which is found very east of..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more