Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.
On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork.According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex never try to contact me and fix the problem.
I then redid all the paperwork and fax it to Fedex so that the shipment can resume. It is a timely important package, therefore i asked for upgrade my service from ground ship to express. But the customer service rejected to do that. Anyway, the package can go on moving.
However, I tracked shipment today and found they lose paperwork again on 6/21.I am trying to contact them and resolve the problem.
I thought Fedex is a reliable shipping service provide, apparently, I am wrong.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I have bought this used mobile phone from a friend through eBay which is faulty condition to use it here in India for my personal use. I believe the shipper..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "Ive been using the shampoo & conditioner for about a month & now my hair is worse & falling out ! I dont use any heat or relaxant on..."
- "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..."
- "I have had my pool from blue world for a year now. we love it. It is so easy to take care of. Blue world come and set it up..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."