I had ordered something online and it was to be delivered by Fedex.The package arrived at Fedex' local location but never made it to my house.

When I inquired about the package Fedex indicated it had no idea what happened to the package and advised me to contact the sender. Why should I have to contact the sender? Fedex lost the package so they should contact the sender.

Fedex took no responsibility for losing the package and apparently couldn't even figure out what happened to it.So I'm left with no delivery and I've got to follow up with the sender and hope that they'll make good for somebody else's screw-up.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments