Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Was looking for a laptop to go back to school.Found a really awesome deal online, but they only had them online.

Never had issues with Fedex before or else I would have sent it to the nearest store for pickup. Was supposed to receive it a week later. On the exact date I was supposed to get it, the Fedex tracking number was set to "pending" and there was no delivery date. I waited a little bit, thinking it got broken along the way and they had to order a new one.

I was trying to stay optimistic. After a week it was still "pending". Of course by this point I'm pretty livid because it's a very expensive package. I call Fedex and all they had the nerve to tell me was, "Sorry, the package was lost." How do you lose a package?

It's not small. It can't easily hide in places you wouldn't imagine. Long story short, my $640 package was most likely stolen.

Some a--hole out there, who I hope burns for this, has a brand new laptop and they paid nothing for it besides being a piece of ***.I've learned my lesson to a.) never buy anything expensive online again and b.) don't ship via Fedex because Fedex is to not be trusted.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of communication and poor delivery standards. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $640. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments