Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Was looking for a laptop to go back to school. Found a really awesome deal online, but they only had them online.

Never had issues with Fedex before or else I would have sent it to the nearest store for pickup. Was supposed to receive it a week later. On the exact date I was supposed to get it, the Fedex tracking number was set to "pending" and there was no delivery date. I waited a little bit, thinking it got broken along the way and they had to order a new one.

I was trying to stay optimistic. After a week it was still "pending". Of course by this point I'm pretty livid because it's a very expensive package. I call Fedex and all they had the nerve to tell me was, "Sorry, the package was lost." How do you lose a package?

It's not small. It can't easily hide in places you wouldn't imagine. Long story short, my $640 package was most likely stolen.

Some a--hole out there, who I hope burns for this, has a brand new laptop and they paid nothing for it besides being a piece of ***. I've learned my lesson to a.) never buy anything expensive online again and b.) don't ship via Fedex because Fedex is to not be trusted.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Poor delivery standards.

Comments