Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I scheduled a pick up from fedex the employee took the package and it was never scanned and now my package is completely gone and no where to be found.It has been over 4 months now and nothing has been resolved.

Fedex has made ZERO effort in finding my package this is pathetic of them.now that my package has not been returned to HP i am now been charged $300 dollars and i can not get a refund until this package is found SHAME on fedex such a large company and they can not find my package and have not even offered to refund me the money i have lost due to their mistake.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments