Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I scheduled a pick up from fedex the employee took the package and it was never scanned and now my package is completely gone and no where to be found. It has been over 4 months now and nothing has been resolved.

Fedex has made ZERO effort in finding my package this is pathetic of them. now that my package has not been returned to HP i am now been charged $300 dollars and i can not get a refund until this package is found SHAME on fedex such a large company and they can not find my package and have not even offered to refund me the money i have lost due to their mistake.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Fedex to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments