Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This Cartel, Fedex (perhaps "ExFed" is more appropriate) lost my package when transferred it to their Carlsbad, CA "smartpost" (also [un]smartpost is more appropriate). I called and emailed reporting it from a Friday, then Monday - Friday the next week.

No call back as promised "within 24 - 48 hours" ever occurred. There is no number posted for any "smartpost", and any information on the web brings you back to a Fedex rep who is trained to tell you "someone should be getting back to you in 24 - 48 hours from smartpost for your claim"...as I said, no forms exist online and no one ever returns your calls. So, I am filing a civil action lawsuit naming their *** CFO and CEO to reclaim my $98. I bet it costs this cartel more than $98 to deal with this.

DO NOT...I repeat: DO NOT SHIP OR ALLOW ANYONE TO SHIP (SPECIFY "NO FEDEX SHIPPING") ANYTHING VIA FEDEX!!!

As you see, they shield their company from losses and their unsmartpost discalimers at the bottom specify $100 limit. I wouldn't trust these morons to ship a bag of dog *** off my lawn, which sounds that is what they have between their ears.

Reason of review: Criminal behavior of this company and it's employees.

I didn't like: Customer service, Being lied to, Service, Ignoring my calls and emails.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 09, 2015.

Comments