Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This Cartel, Fedex (perhaps "ExFed" is more appropriate) lost my package when transferred it to their Carlsbad, CA "smartpost" (also [un]smartpost is more appropriate).I called and emailed reporting it from a Friday, then Monday - Friday the next week.

No call back as promised "within 24 - 48 hours" ever occurred. There is no number posted for any "smartpost", and any information on the web brings you back to a Fedex rep who is trained to tell you "someone should be getting back to you in 24 - 48 hours from smartpost for your claim"...as I said, no forms exist online and no one ever returns your calls. So, I am filing a civil action lawsuit naming their *** CFO and CEO to reclaim my $98. I bet it costs this cartel more than $98 to deal with this.

DO NOT...I repeat: DO NOT SHIP OR ALLOW ANYONE TO SHIP (SPECIFY "NO FEDEX SHIPPING") ANYTHING VIA FEDEX!!!

As you see, they shield their company from losses and their unsmartpost discalimers at the bottom specify $100 limit.I wouldn't trust these morons to ship a bag of dog *** off my lawn, which sounds that is what they have between their ears.

RowanRixby wrote the review because of "criminal behavior of this company and it's employees" at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $99 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service, being lied to, service and ignoring my calls and emails. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx smartpost for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments