I placed an order which was shipped via fedex.It arrived at our local sorting facility at 3am on Tuesday - it is now Wednesday evening.

I contacted them earlier today when I noticed it was still not out for delivery at which point they escalated the case. I received a voicemail an hour later at which point they stated "It's a mystery to us, hopefully itll pop up tomorrow". What part of losing a 700 dollar phone warrants such a poor response from Fedex? I am headed away for business tomorrow and will not have my replacement phone in time for the trip.

Terrible service, and even worse job at resolving the issue.My tracking number this evening is stating "Tracking information unavailable at this time" It shows just how much they care when they remove any record of the shipment from their website.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments