Bloomington, Illinois
1.7K views 33 comments

I purchased a movie poster from a somewhat large business located in Canada. This business only ships with FedEx, and I never had a problem until now.

I bought a poster that was shipped on the 24th of January for $44 after shipping. I checked the status on my package and realized that it was stuck at the local FedEx facility, since the 26th of January.

I called up FedEx and they did keep in touch with me throughout this ordeal. I just got off the phone with them today; February 4, 2008, and they just told me that they lost the package.

All they told me was that I can file a claim and get my money back. The product I bough was a movie poster that was $44 at the time of my purchase, and now it is worth $125.

I assume that someone from FedEx stole my product, since they track all packages. I guess they do not do background checks on their employees.

Review about: Movie Poster.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

You are so right

When they lose your package its not there fault but yours.They send in the tracing team which are people who traces parcels and goods that are lost.

One things for sure they are not nice and they make you the thief. This is not right and I know some people are going to file a lawsuit in the USA. If you are getting a package and its says direct signature what does it mean.

Only the person who its addressed too should get it right?Yes but in our case it wasn't and now out of a parcel and hiring a lawyer now to sue FEDEX

emi

i lost many times.I checked with my tracking number said left on the front door 8.24pm.

I left my house 5.30am next and dont have any package at all. I very upset. Why dont they nock my door cuz my family are 8 people in a house. many time when I order something online.

My dress from DR. My shoes from nike.

and few another things from ebay and amazon.I live at bothell wa.

Hillyo

My first time using Fedex and they lost my luggage!!:( I did have faith in them at first but the tracking agent made me think that he didn't care and knew it was lost or stolen.

Now I have to buy new clothes and prove how much the value of my contents were to get $100.00.

Which is not even half the cost whats in the bag!!:(

jessica

FedEx workers are thieves.i have never had problems with USPS or UPS.

but when it comes to FedEx my packages never come. i ordered 3 things at different times. the item gets stuck somewhere and never gets to my house. in less than a month i lost 3 packages.

3! my neighbor has the same problem, my mom saw the delivery guy knocking at the door, then when no one opened the door he placed the sticker on the door and he took it off right after and took the package back.

so my neighbor though that there's someone who is stealing his packages in the building.this is insane.

jessica

FedEx workers are thieves.i have never had problems with USPS or UPS.

CC

I have a terrible history with FedEx.I have things sent to my house all the time (USPS, UPS) with no issue -- whenever a package gets lost, it's always FedEx.

It's always "we delivered the package already, no one was home," when clearly, somebody was home all day. The worst experience was several years ago when I paid upwards of $60 to have application materials sent to a university in Hong Kong for study abroad. It contained a lot of my personal information, including a scan of my passport and my SSN. I required a signature for delivery.

After FedEx claimed the package had been delivered, I checked with the university (HKUST) for confirmation. They said they never received it. I filed a claim and called FedEx to ask for a rectification of some sort. Their response was a very rude "somebody signed for it, so it's not our problem." They showed me the so-called "signature," which was several random letters written in all-caps.

I demanded to know why a signature from someone that was clearly not my intended recipient could be accepted as receipt confirmation. Again, their response was "not our problem," and they refused to rectify the issue or discuss any further. I'm appalled that a major shipping company can exhibit such irresponsibility and abysmal customer service.

When somebody pays $60+ to have a package delivered and signed for, is this kind of result really acceptable?By the way, I had the same package re-sent to the university with...

Viv

I've been waiting for my coach purse I ordered.I tracked it and it said delivered at 5:15 and left on side of door.

I was outside around that time until 6 pm. There was no package and I never saw a truck pulled up.

Fedex probably have thieves working for them.They need to be responsible for the things they lose a steal!!

Carly R

FedEx claims they delivered my package and that I personally signed for it.I never received my package so FedEx claims I must take the issue up with the seller.

The seller sent the package so of course they say they are not at fault and they have done everything they were supposed to do. FedEx says check with your neighbors. Of course, none of my neighbors have it. Regardless, this is not the sellers responsibility or my responsibilty to find this package it is FedEx's responsibility!

Since the seller wont file a claim with fedex because they already did their part of the deal, fedex says my claim is closed and they can do nothing more. And of course they cant provide me with my signature from when they supposedly delivered my package.

What a rip off and joke of a business!:(

Renato

FedEx needs new management , and new employees they lost my package and I'm still fighting with them about it

Timothy Jones

I sent a phone back to its company and they claim that they do't have it.