3.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 24

This is about their handling of the damages to my property by one of their trucks.Now they have handed it off to a third party, that has requested more pictures, proof of ownership and quotes for repair.

Had this not been the third time I was handed off, it might seem annoying but understandable. But look, one of their trucks spins around in my little yard leaving holes that are now full of water.

Because he does that, I have spent numerous phone calls, two hours of my time and now I have to do more.Doesn't seem right.

Original review posted by user Apr 19

I have a VERY small piece of grass in front of my business but its my grass.There are a lot of LTL freight deliveries on my street.

Most go without incident. The FedEx driver, however, couldn't get his 48' truck in the neighboring business parking lot without driving on my grass - even with the warehouse employee out in the street coaching him. It was wet. He got stuck - never mind we have drivers putting 53 foot rigs in the parking lot with no problem.

I now have two holes now filled with water and mud. Got the shipping info from our neighbor. Called the local FedEx Freight terminal. Initial conversation was good.

Two weeks later, numerous pass offs to other "responsible" people, I'm left with a company called Sedgwick Claims. Of course I had to leave them a message.

I'll never be reimbursed for my time and trouble which is now more costly than the damage.There is no follow up on the part of FedEx, no expressed concern, only bureaucracy and complacency.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Fix my lawn.

I liked: Initial response from rich robbins at fairfield oh terminal.

I didn't like: Subsequent lack of response, Delays, Pass offs to other people.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments