I HATE FEDEX! They accepted a package to ship to my post office box, but say they don't ship to p.o. boxes even though it says they do on their website. Instead of returning the package, they shipped it to an address I lived at in 2006! They didn't tell the shipper or me they'd done this.

When I called to complain, they said they'd send the contractor (out of Ft. Wayne) out to pick it up. Yeah, like it's going to be there.

When I asked the rep--Robin--to have the contractor actually hand the package to my son at a different address if they got the old package, she said that's not their policy.

When I asked the rep--Robin--if it was Fedex's policy not to notify shippers or recipients if there was a problem with shipping, she said they don't ship to p.o. boxes.

I told her to answer the question. She didn't.

When I asked her if it was Fedex's policy to drop off packages to old addresses without notifying anyone, she said they don't ship to p.o. boxes.

I told her to answer the question. She claimed she did.

When I asked her their contractor's name for my BBB complaint, she said they don't give that out.

Then, she said I was "threatening". I replied that she just didn't want to answer my questions.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments