Had some packages to return with pre priced FedEx labels.Tried to arrange pick up on their website.

What a joke!! That website is the most user unfriendly website out there. After screwing around with it for 45 minutes I just said forget it. I would NEVER use them again.

UPS is not only easier to use, but has many more local options for drop off. FedEx sucks!

I am a pretty computer savvy person, and the run around trying to set up an account with them is absolutely the most agitating experience I have ever had as a consumer trying to use a service / product..EVER!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Alton, Illinois, United States #1261546

I'm also trying currently trying to "check pick-up availability"as per the instructions left on my door tag since I missed a delivery, and the website is absolutely useless. And this is 5 and a half years AFTER this original post was made....

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1245017

I just spent 3 hours trying to make a shipment.Every time I laboriously entered my info, I would press "ship" and it would error out.

I called customer service twice trying to fix things. Supposedly everything fixed.

Put info in AGAIN, press SHIP.

Same noninformational error message telling me to call customer service.I WILL NEVER EVER USE FEDEX AGAIN.

DITTO!!!PS - It just showed me some other users information after signing up.

Lovely.. Now its telling me it can "verify" me after I just joined up..

I'm just trying to get them to leave the package at the door..This should not be so difficult.

I agree, their web site is beyond vague it's not useable.I can't believe that no one at FedEx has taken time to try out their site from a customer point of view, but they obviously haven't because the site is still unusable.

On the FedEx site I clicked on their "got a question email us" button.

It takes you to a page that says please provide the following information and there was nowhere to type in any information nor did it say what information they needed.And trying to locate the nearest FedEx location was another exercise in the rediculas realm of the FedEx website.

Couldn't agreed more about how suck FedEx website is.Most user unfriendly website ever.

I create a FedEx user id and doesn't have the "account number". The register system didn't mention without account number, your user id basically useless. I scroll again and again, didn't find where to create a account number.

Spend 20 mins to find that tiny hidden triangle said account management(nothing about account#) when I click it, it shows system error!I use computer for online activities everyday, and this is one of my worst experience.

Spring Hill, Tennessee, United States #933342

I agree 100%.I am never going to use the Fedex website again and will use UPS from now on.

They did not pick up a letter and now I have to drive 2 1/2 hours to hand deliver it in the morning.I am very computer savvy and their website SUCKS!

Getting a Freight Quote (LTL) is like pulling teeth from a bear!You have to KEEP clicking FREIGHT and not package.

Then the screen goes to ....... yes...... PACKAGE !! Slow and needs some help !!!

It used to be a great website that was fast and went to the information you asked for ......

please help it someone !!

Also, it now has "ISSUES" You can't even pull up "some" pages on the FedEx Website from Iphone or Ipad.Called them and they just said they knew, but had no intention of doing anything about it.