Elkins, West Virginia

I had 3 packages due to be delivered on the 16th of Dec.Online tracking showed late that night that there was a "weather exception", HOWEVER, UPS made it just fine without chains AND my husband drives back and forth to work on the same highway, just not as far.

The next day, same excuse so I called that evening and was told repeatedly that he didn't know what the weather was like here so he could not comment!!! I told him the weather was fine and had not even snowed in a couple of days! He said my packages would be delivered the 18th but if they weren't it would be TUESDAY the 21st!! I paid extra for fedex to deliver these items quickly and I know I wont get a reimbursement...

On top of all this, one of the packages is a Christmas gift for my daughter, one of 2 things she asked Santa for and I ordered it in plenty of time, but we are supposed to get more snow most of next week!! If they decide to not do their jobs again, does that mean my daughter has to be dissapoited?? ALSO THEY ARE ONLY COMING FROM 40 MILES AWAY!! If I'd known this the first day, I would have had them hold it and picked it up MSELF!!!!

UPS delivered 2 days in a row thay fedex couldn't seem to!!!I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM ANOTHER COMPANY WHO INSISTS ON USING FEDEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #952003

You realize its not your weather that matters its the weather at the airports. If the planes cant leave the packages stay.,

to dur #952023

The packages were 40 miles away, I'm sure no flights were needed.