Fedex is one of the worst companies I had the misfortune to have to deal with.As a simple user, I was ready to receive some items that were supposed to be sent to my home in 3 days and while trying to track the package on line would have the pleasure to see "Delivery Exception" and the justification was "Business closed or costumer not available".

First my address was my home address and not a business second I had always people at home and available since 6 AM. besides those deliveries didn't require my signature so all the delivery person had to do was to leave the packages in my driveway or my lateral door. Many times this happened and it didn't matter that i had payed my supplier for a very fast delivery. No use in complaining because Fedex doesn't seem to have a costumer service.

As a client many or my items mysteriously disappeared while in transit and Fedex was not responsible and I was forced to re-supply at my expenses my costumers.

Want a little piece of advice?

don't buy from any supplier that uses Fedex and never send any good using Fedex.One of the worst companies I had the (un) pleasure to have to deal with.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #700826

I just recently purchased a laptop from HP it shipped on 8/9/13 it was supposed to arrive today 8/15/13 since 8/14/13 I have received no updates and my shipment remains in "clearance delay - import" status. My estimated delivery now says "NA" which I found very fitting as if the delivery of the product I paid for is now "Not Applicable" FedEx is a joke!

Same *** happen to me. I hope FEDEX DIES AND GOES TO ***!